Our Timberland PRO wedge boots have comfortable soft toes, cushiony midsoles and outsoles that resist slippery surfaces. And these men's work boots have updated styling that lets you wear them out and about beyond the job site.
- Premium full-grain leather
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Padded top collar for comfort
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 718 grams/1.58 pounds
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- 24/7 Comfort System: A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
- Antimicrobial Odor Control: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|