You've mastered those chunky, retro high-tops and those lace-up combat boots. So, take your streetwear game to the next level with a hybrid. Timberland goes the extra mile with the Londyn, a sneaker boot with a thicker wedge heel, an athletic outsole, high-quality leather uppers, padding in key areas, and contrast laces. Just tuck in your skinny jeans and find a matching bomber jacket for street-shot worthy style.
- Leather uppers
- Lace-up styling with contrast laces and sturdy metal eyelets
- Padded collar
- Breathable linings are made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- 34% recycled rubber outsoles
- Internal wedge adds .4 inches of height
- Silver-Rated Tannery: One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production, and water treatment.
- 6 in. height
- Weighs 15 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|