At face value, this boot is all style, from the Teddy fleece lining to the fold-down shaft. Yet, a closer look reveals a series of tough features meant to get you through the winter: Two levels of waterproofing, a lugged, work boot-like outsole, and cozy lining to keep your toes warm.
- Premium waterproof leather
- Timberland waterproof leather footwear uses waterproof-impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. They also either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help feet stay dry.
- Waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry
- Soft Teddy fleece lining
- Ortholite® footbed: OrthoLite® comfort foam insoles provide moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long-term cushioning. The ultra-breathable material won't break down or lose cushioning over time, keeping your footwear comfortable and supportive.
- Silver-Rated Tannery: One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production, and water treatment.
- Lugged rubber outsole for dependable traction
- 6.5 in. shaft
|Country of Origin||Imported|