The GRID 2.0 foam roller is designed with proprietary Distrodensity zones. This three dimensional surface has a variety of widths to replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands.
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen—the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Long length to accommodate larger bodies
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load
|Country of Origin||Imported|