With new art - including a sleek & stealthy blacked-out version - this go-to snowshoe has a fresh look and is ready to get on the snow this winter. A well-balanced Day Hiking snowshoe, the Wilderness is the perfect blend of functional technology and comfort. The Fit-Step 2.0 frame with SoftTec decking provide ample flotation when the snow gets deep, while the tried-and-true Cobra toe crampon and Tubbs heel crampon bring the traction and stability needed on varying terrain. The premium 180 Pro binding provides a pressure-free fit and warmth thanks to the rigid Control Wings, a locking heel strap and padded upper. With an ActiveLift 16° heel lift to reduce calf fatigue on steeper ascents the Wilderness has you covered no matter where adventure leads.
- FIT - STEP FRAME: The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing musculoskeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- 180 EZ BINDING: The streamlined 180 EZ binding features a simple, one buckle tightening mechanism, coupled with easy-to-use Control Wings and a heel strap for efficient, lightweight support.
- COBRA TOE CRAMPON: The carbon steel Cobra toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot, provides constant contact in variable snow conditions, while its jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice
- Snowshoe Category: Day Hiking
- Crampon: Cobra Toe Crampon, Tubbs Heel Crampon
- Binding: 180 EZ Pro
- Snowshoe Frame: Fit-Step 2.0 Frame, Fit-Step Frame
- Has Heel Lift
- Binding Features: BOA Fit System, Flatpack
- Shoe Size: 6-11
- User weight: 120-200 lbs
|Country of Origin||Imported|