When it comes to getting down and rugged on the trail, you need running shoes that are both durable and shock absorbing. The Men's Charged Bandit Trail Running Shoes from Under Armour feature Charged Cushioning, high-rebound insoles, and high-abrasion rubber traction outsoles with flex grooves to protect you on any surface.
- Engineered mesh upper for increased ventilation.
- TPU film overlay for added support and durability where you need it.
- Molded Comfort Collar locks in the heel with a soft, plush feel for zero distractions.
- High rebound EVA footbed for a comfortable and responsive ride.
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning midsole is firmer below the heel and softer below the forefoot for a blend of support and comfort.
- High-abrasion rubber traction outsole with flex grooves for durability and grip out on the trail.
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas.
- Reflective details for greater visibility on low-light runs.
- Offset: 8mm
- Support: NEUTRAL
- Weight: 9.1 oz.
- Care: Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|