The fourth installment of Under Armour's popular UA Charged Bandit line has the same soft, springy cushioning and form-fitting comfort the previous generations were famous for – with only more of it. If you want a shoe to put some serious miles on, this is it.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight, engineered two-toned mesh upper construction for increased ventilation
- Firm external heel counter for additional support that keeps the back of the foot locked in place
- Molded, high-rebound EVA sockliner for a comfortable & responsive ride
- Charged Cushioning?? midsole uses compression-molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
- Solid rubber outsole covers high-impact zones for greater durability with less weight
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- 360° reflectivity
- Removable insole
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 7.2 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|