Roll out of your tent and pour a fresh coffee into this hardy cup. West Coasters may recognize the design – it's inspired by the sunset over Washington's San Juan Islands.
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Rim & handle are double dipped to withstand extra wear
- Campfire and stovetop safe
- 3" W × 3" H
- Holds 12 oz.
- Note: Since these mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours – especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process
- Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, these enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character
- Handmade in Europe
|Country of Origin||Imported|