Versatility for every trail ahead. The Constant Velocity II strikes the perfect balance of trail performance, protection, and durability.
- Synthetic, Air Mesh upper: A bonded upper of Air Mesh and 0.6mm synthetic reinforcement is strategically reinforced with stitching in high-wear areas and accented with reflective details at the toe and heel for visibility in low-light situations. A more robust 1.2mm synthetic toe cap protects from abrasion. A plush collar and tongue foam deliver comfort and help keep trail debris out of the shoe. A high-rebound performance footbed provides anatomical support and energy return.
- Anatomical High Rebound Footbed
- Compression Molded EnduraLast EVA midsole
- Vasque Traction Plus outsole
- Sole: A Vasque exclusive Enduralast EVA midsole delivers longer cushion life by resisting compression. An ESS rock plate is co-molded to the EVA and provides protection from rocks and roots in the forefoot, while maintaining excellent ride and flex. A segmented Vasque Traction Plus rubber outsole allows full deformation during a heel strike for impact reduction and a smooth ride. Deep, multi-directional lugs are molded in Vasque’s AxisGrip rubber compound for excellent longevity and high-performance traction, particularly in loose or muddy trail conditions.
- 8mm drop for heel striking
- Vasque AxisGrip rubber sole for high-performance grip
- Enduralast EVA midsole for excellent cushioning and compression resistance
- AR8 Last/fit is developed specifically for endurance running
- Moisture Wicking Textile Lining
- ESS Rock Plate
- For: Trail running, Wilderness FKTs, and rugged, loose trail
- Weighs 11 oz. (306g)
|Country of Origin||Imported|