The Saga GTX is a nimble and precise modern, all-mountain backpacker built for fast-moving treks across challenging terrain. Featuring a durable, engineered-mesh upper for lightweight support and breathable toe and heel counters for extra protection and comfort, the Saga GTX is fit for the long haul.
- 2.0mm Waterproof Nubuck Leather, Engineered Mesh upper: Durable, waterproof nubuck leather is mated to an engineered textile that provides lightness, abrasion resistance, and excellent foothold. A molded TPU toe, heel, and lace yolk add to the structure and abrasion resistance while featuring breathable ports for added comfort in all weather conditions. A structured upper collar adds support for uneven terrain while providing uninhibited mobility and excellent interior comfort. A Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane guarantees protection from the elements and overall comfort.
- Anatomical Dual-Density High Rebound Footbed
- Dual-Density ATC (All Terrain Compound) with TPU Shank
- Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Contact Grip with Megagrip Compound Outsole: The Vasque exclusive Vibram Contract Grip sole molded in the premium Megagrip high-performance rubber compound delivers exceptional grip and durability even on the most challenging trails. The lug pattern is designed to provide maximum ground contact, with multi-directional edges for great traction in loose terrain. The midsole, molded in Vasque’s proprietary All-Terrain compound, gives a lightweight feel with long-term stability. A firmer chassis and molded TPU wishbone shank resist torsional flexing, while a softer cushion density cradles the heel and forefoot for all-day comfort.
- Lightweight, full-featured trekking boot
- Stability + comfort with dual-density ATC midsole
- Molded ventilation ports for great all-weather comfort
- GORE-TEX with Extended Comfort Technology
- Toe and Heel Ventilation Ports
- Rugged, rocky terrain
- Long-distance treks
- Wet-weather backpacking
- Weighs 2 lbs., 14 oz. (1304g)
- Last: Arc Tempo+
|Country of Origin||Imported|