Stop wasting your hard-earned money on cheap plastic coolers that only last a summer or two and don't really keep ice anyway. The Yeti Tundra 45 Cooler is built to actually last and keep your food and drinks cold all day.
- One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable, just like a kayak
- Proprietary PermaFrost insulation is pressure-injected, providing exceptional thermal resistance and unmatched ice retention.
- Patent-pending T-Rex lid latches keep the lid securely closed and are built to last
- ColdLock gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locks out heat, and seals in cold
- NeverFail hinge system includes a full-length, self-stopping integrated hinge that will not break
- FatWall design uses extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
- BearFoot non-slip feet are made using non-marking rubber to help keep the cooler where you put it.
- InterLock lid system enables lid to interlock with the cooler body to create an essential form-fitting barrier between the cooler’s contents and outside elements
- Vortex draining system has a screw-in plug with a gasket that won’t leak and allows for easy draining when partially open
- Constructed of food-grade material that is UV-resistant and safe for use with dry ice
- Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your cooler
- Full-length stainless steel handle has a textured grip and locks upright for easy carrying
- Will accommodate 26 twelve-ounce cans
- Dimensions: 25.5 x 16 x 15.5 in.
- Weighs 22 lb.
- Oversized shipping surcharge applies to this product
|Country of Origin||Imported|