The Yeti Tundra is the first Yeti Cooler on wheels. It features solid, single-piece tire construction that is puncture-resistant and a StrongArm™ Handle with comfortable grips for a durable and comfortable towing design. And just like its predecessors, this Tundra is built with Rotomolded Construction and PermaFrost™ Insulation, so you can trust your contents will stay cool even in triple-digit temperatures.
- Two wheels for easy transport
- Strongarm™ Handle: Durable welded aluminum arm with comfortable grips.
- Curved design tracks left or right for heel-friendly towing
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- FATWALL™ Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention
- PERMAFROST™ Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice
- T-REX™ Lid Latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch
- NEVERFAI™ Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- COLDLOCK™ Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold
- LIPGRIP™ Handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Size: 50.3 quarts
- Capacity: 45 Cans / 55 lbs. of ice
- Product weight: 37 lb.
- Outer Dimensions: 28 1/4 × 19 1/2 × 18 5/8 in. l x h xw
- Inside Dimensions: 19 × 13 5/8 × 11 1/4 in. l x h xw
|Country of Origin||Imported|