From challenging white-water rapids to serene streams, this guide is ideal for canoeists and kayakers of all abilities. Completely updated and revised, its easy-to-use format makes river selection and trip planning effortless.
- Rivers and their tributaries are listed by watershed and are broken down into segments of reasonable length for enjoyable trips
- Simplified tables summarize significant information about each segment of the river, levels of difficulty, recommended water level, and the seasons or conditions in which it occurs
- Maps, directions, distances for portages, total trip distance, and scenery
- Descriptive text gives essential information on access, landmarks, and cumulative distances from the starting point
- Paperback; 256 pages; measures 5 x 7 inches; 3rd edition
|Country of Origin||Imported|