- Members earn 1 point for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases
- 200 points = $10 reward
- Member only offers & shopping events
- Birthday Reward
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS EMS REWARDS ALL ABOUT?
EMS Rewards Members earn points on purchases, lessons and rentals. Points are redeemed for Rewards that can be used in-store and online.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Membership is open to individual residents of the United States, its Territories or Canada who are at least 18 years of age. Companies, schools, clubs, groups, organizations, or others making commercial or bulk purchases are not eligible for membership or Rewards.
HOW DO POINTS WORK?
- Members earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
- Points are earned for any portion of the sale paid for by cash, credit/debit card.
- Points are earned for the purchase of gift cards. Points are not awarded for any portion of the sale paid for by gift card, Gear Credit or EMS Rewards.
- Points are not awarded for sales tax, shipping or surcharges.
WHAT IS A QUALIFYING PURCHASE?
Qualifying purchases include all regular, sale and clearance merchandise in-store and online, including the purchase of gift cards. Also included are gear/boat rentals, bike shop labor/ repairs and lessons/guiding from Eastern Mountain Sports Schools. Rental sell-off’s are not a qualifying purchase.
WHAT ABOUT RETURNS?
- When a Member makes a return, any points earned on the purchase are deducted from the available points balance.
- Points balances can go negative.
- See OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER for full Return policy.
HOW ARE REWARDS ISSUED?
- Rewards are issued monthly.
- Rewards are issued in $10 increments based on the current points balance at time of issuance.
- 200 points are deducted for each $10 issued as a Reward.
*Active Members who have provided a birthday will receive a Birthday Reward by email.
Rewards Terms & Conditions