The Challenge 85 has a lightweight, all-carbon shaft with a 10° bend to provide low swing weight and a slight shaft flex for very comfortable performance.
Its epX engineered polymer blade has enhanced stiffness and strength thanks to its carbon-fiber reinforcement. The blade has an aggressive dihedral down its spine for a smooth, forgiving forward stroke. And the Challenge’s eye-popping Polynesian graphics speak to the origin of paddleboarding – an offshoot of the 1960’s surfing culture of Hawaii. The Challenge’s overall black color makes it an ideal color match for virtually every SUP board.
At just 21 oz., the Challenge 85 stand-up paddle – with its all-carbon shaft, grip, and ferrule, and its carbon-reinforced epX engineered polymer blade – is ideal for SUP touring. It’s easy on your joints and muscles whatever your adventure.
This product will be shipped directly from Aquabound and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- 100% carbon shaft grabs more water and delivers more power with every stroke, to propel you further, faster
- Contoured palm grip made entirely of carbon
- A 100% carbon ferrule
- 85 sq. in. blade is smoother and lighter than previous model
- 10° bend
- Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, reinforced with Carbon
- Blade Size: 7.5” x 14.5” 85 sq. in. (546 sq. cm)
- Weight: 21 oz. (595 g)
- Lengths: 64-74, 70-80, 76-86 in.
- Like all Aqua-Bound paddles, the Challenge 85 is hand-built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA.
|Country of Origin||USA|