With its beefy blade, the Manta Ray Carbon is a great choice for high-angle paddlers, those looking for more power, bigger boats, and moving water. At just 29.5 ounces, the Manta Ray Carbon is the lightest high-angle injection molded paddle available, and its stiff, durable abX blades will help you move some serious water. All this power is balanced out with an ovalized, 100% carbon composite shaft, which means less fatigue and joint strain. Extra pull for high-angle paddlers looking to get the most out of every stroke.
This product will be shipped directly from Aquabound and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- 100% carbon shaft, together with abX blades, delivers superior performance with low swing weight. All the better to keep you going strong
- Ferrule option: 3-hole snap-button
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon, Ovalized
- Blade Material: Carbon Reinforced Nylon Resin
- Blade Size: 7.25” x 18” 104 sq. in. (671 sq. cm)
- Weight: 29.5 oz. (836 g)
- Ferrule Angles 0° & 60° (L or R)
- Length: 210, 220, 230, 240, 250 cm
|Country of Origin||USA|