The Shred Carbon is our most popular whitewater paddle. Its stiff, lightweight carbon-reinforced abX blades and strong, ovalized aerospace-grade T-700 carbon shaft provide both power and agility. That makes the Shred Carbon both rugged and responsive - a great choice for the hardcore whitewater enthusiast. Unrivaled performance for the unstoppable paddler.
This product will be shipped directly from Aquabound and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
- Blade Material: Carbon abX Resin
- Blade Size: 7.75” x 18” 117 sq in (756 sq. cm)
- Weight: 34.5 oz. (978 g)
- Length: 192, 194, 196, 198, 200 cm
- Comes standard as un-feathered.
- Other feather angles can be purchased by calling EMS customer service at 888-463-6367.
|Country of Origin||USA|