For the beginning whitewater paddler, the Shred Fiberglass paddle provides durability and responsiveness at a price even a novice can afford. This paddle features Aqua-Bound’s durable abXII blades reinforced with fiberglass and an ovalized fiberglass shaft. The entry-level ticket to whitewater without white knuckles.
This product will be shipped directly from Aquabound and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Blade Material: Fiberglass abXII Resin
- Blade Size: 7.75” x 18” 117 sq in (756 sq. cm)
- Weight: 38.5 oz. (1091 g)
- Length: 192, 194, 196, 198, 200 cm
- Comes standard as un-feathered.
- Other feather angles can be purchased by calling EMS customer service at 888-463-6367.
|Country of Origin||USA|