A touring star that combines the best of fiberglass and carbon. The Sting Ray Hybrid is the lightest injection molded kayak paddle available at its price point. With its mid-sized blades built of exclusive Aqua-Bound abXII resin reinforced with fiberglass and its all-carbon shaft, this paddle reduces fatigue and joint strain for flat-water paddlers.
This product will be shipped directly from Aquabound and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- 100% carbon composite shaft is lightweight, durable and reduces fatigue and joint strain
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon abXII blades are 22% stronger, and lighter than the previous generation
- Ferrule option: Posi-Lok™
- Small shaft option available
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon, Ovalized
- Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass-reinforced Nylon
- Blade Size: 6.25” x 18” 87 sq. in. (561 sq. cm)
- Weight: 30.5 oz. (865 g)
- Ferrule Angles: Infinite
- Length: 210, 220, 230, 240, 250 cm
|Country of Origin||USA|