Your smartphone is expensive; protect it from water, dirt, dust and sand with the Aquapac Waterproof Phone Case - 358. Talk, listen and operate controls right through the case.
- All Aquapac waterproof cases are PVC-Free. They're made from Polyurethane (PU) - 100% recyclable, thinner, stays flexible when it's cold, easier to operate equipment inside the cases.
- The Phone Case uses Aquapac's patented lever closure system that makes the case waterproof down to 30 feet / 10 meters.
- Fits the iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, Google Pixel XL, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and similar size large phones.
- Most things work normally through the PU case, including the camera and touchscreen. The exception to this is you lose use of the touchscreen when the case is submerged; water breaks the circuit between your finger and the screen. Use the phone's volume buttons to operate the camera underwater.
- You'll be able to talk and hear without a problem.
- It comes with an adjustable lanyard, so you can wear it around your neck or cinch it to your life jacket.
- The case should float with phone inside. Test that before you depend on it.
- Weight: 1.5 oz (45 g)
- Filled & Rolled Dimensions: 6.3" tall x 8" circumference
- Material: TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Closure System: Aquaclip
- Detachable lanyard
- Waterproof to 30 ft10m
|Weight||1.5 oz (45 g)|
|Country of Origin||Imported|