Insulated, mid layer jacket with wind and moisture resistant outer face fabric; ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities. Versatile combination for layering on cold wet days or as an outer layer in cold dry conditions. This warm mid-layer features composite materials that provide balanced warmth and breathability. The arms and torso are fortified with Coreloft™ insulation, and the side panels and underarms incorporate Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology to increase mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability. Our Atom LT and SL products have non-locking zippers by design. One purpose of the non-locking zipper is that it is easier to operate with one hand. This design feature also helps to limit the possibility of damage to the zipper and lightweight face fabric directly adjacent to the zipper.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane; Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation; Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon.
- Weight: 280 g / 9.9 oz.
- Trim fit, Hip Length
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind Resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Insulated collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
|Country of Origin||Imported|