The 10th anniversary of the GT-1000 10 running shoe takes a big step forward in what this model stands for. The previous edition set the stage in providing intrinsic value with the midsole, allowing this update to focus on the upper. Functional for those who require more room in their footwear, the width in this model is wider to provide a more accommodating fit. The upper has been reimagined with a new engineered mesh that adjusts to your foot's natural shape while providing a comfortable midfoot hold. With the addition of an integrated support system, this application improves the heel fit and creates a more secure feel. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to color the sockliner. Featuring a layer of GEL technology cushioning in the heel to improve shock absorption, the shoe also integrates a FLYTEFOAM midsole material that offers a softer and more supportive feeling at footstrike. Lastly, the DUOMAX support system consists of a firmer density of foam placed on the medial side of the midsole to help reduce the foot's pronounced inward roll (overpronation) while improving stability.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- FLYTEFOAM Technology
- Provides lightweight cushioning
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuoMax Support System
- A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- OrthoLite insole provides soft step-in comfort
- Surface: Road
- Heel Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 277 g/9.8 oz
|Country of Origin||Imported|