The GT-1000 is designed for the runner with an active lifestyle seeking a lightweight everyday trainer with excellent cushioning. Featuring a layer of GEL technology cushioning in the heel to improve shock absorption, the shoe also integrates a FLYTEFOAM midsole material that offers a softer and more supportive feeling at footstrike. Lastly, the DUOMAX support system consists of a firmer density of foam placed on the medial side of the midsole to help reduce the foot's pronounced inward roll (overpronation) while improving stability.
- Recycled Upper Materials: At least 50% of the shoe’s upper polyester are made with recycled materials
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Improves breathability
- FLYTEFOAM Technology: Provides lightweight cushioning
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuoMax Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- AHAR Plus Outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Ortholite Sockliner: Moisture management
- Sustainable Sockliner: Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- Heel Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 233 g/8.2 oz
|Weight||233 g/8.2 oz|
|Country of Origin||Imported|