This set covers 291 miles, from Damascus, Virginia, near the Tennessee line to the southern end of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park at Fontana Dam, North Carolina. A must for through-hikers, it includes a guidebook plus topographical and profile maps that are tear- and water-resistant.
- 259-page softcover book, 11th edition (2001); size: 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches
- Three multicolor topographic maps (on two sheets), with elevation profiles (scale: 1:100,000); and one five-color topographic map of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park (scale: 1:62,500)
- Map 1: Damascus, Virginia, to Moreland Gap
- Map 2: Moreland Gap to Sams Gap
- Map 3: Sams Gap to Davenport Gap
- Trails Illustrated Map of Great Smoky Mountains National Park (waterproof)
|Country of Origin||USA|