The new Atlas Montane men’s snowshoe was designed to handle variable mountainous terrain. The essential strength of the V-Frame™ design and time-tested Spring-Loaded™ Suspension system provides a sturdy and versatile platform for the Montane’s comfortable, precision-fit Wrapp™ Swift binding, with the added bonus of heel lift bar to ease calf strain.
- Flexible Nytex decking is lightweight and forgiving
- All-Trac™ crampon geometry provides multi-directional traction
- Traverse Trac side rails run parallel to the snowshoe frame for solid footing
- Atlas’ patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally
- V-Frame shape tracks straight in deep snow
- Tapered tail pulls less snow forward
- Up-turned tail allows a natural gait
- Size: 25 in.
- Surface Area: 176 sq. in.
- Weight per Pair: 4.51 lb.
- Load: 120-200 lb.
|Country of Origin||Imported|