This product will be shipped directly from Beal and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Best uses: multipitch trad routes, alpine/mountaineering, ice climbing (recommended only for experienced climbers)
- UNICORE technology bonds the sheath and core without affecting the suppleness of the rope; resistant to moisture and eliminates sheath slippage and bunching
- Dry Cover construction features a sheath treated with a water-repellent chemical before the rope is manufactured
~ Improves resistance to grit and humidity
~ Limits water absorption
~ Improves rope running through carabiners and belay devices
~ Improves abrasion resistance in normal climbing conditions
- Single, half, and twin certified
- Indelible black marking at the midpoint
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
- Note from BEAL: Used as a single strand, this very thin rope demands expert belaying technique; traditional belay devices will offer reduced braking, and some automatic belay devices may not work at all.
|Country of Origin||Imported|