Mountain biking is a demanding sport – compromises and shortcuts when it comes to gear are never a good idea. The 4Forty is built to withstand the rigors of a trail riding life; with generous ventilation, the comfort of Float Fit and built-in Sweat Guide, extended rear coverage, a full hard-shell, adjustable visor, and the option of integrated MIPS protection. Boasting the comfort, protection and capable features of helmets costing twice as much, the 4Forty is an all-conditions, all-kinds of trail champion.
- Float Fit™: minimalist lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Goggleguide™ Adjustable Visor System: Adaptable visor system accommodates both goggles and glasses and works with or without visor attached.
- MIPS®-Equipped: Multi-directional Impact Protection System is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces
- No-Twist Tri-Glides™: Quick-adjust fasteners help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Sweat Guide™ Padding: pulls moisture away from brow pad and away from eyewear
- Weight: 380g
- Vents: 15
- Certification: CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
|Country of Origin||Imported|