An upgraded version of the Slice, with telescoping ferules so you can fine tune your paddle to fit your style, conditions, and boat, it easily adjusts from 225 to 240 cm with a simple "righty-tighty, lefty-loosey".
- Adjusts to a longer length for a more relaxed low angle stroke that minimizes fatigue.
- Adjusts to a shorter length for a powerful high angle stroke that maximizes control in rough or fast water.
- Also ideal for fitting different sized paddlers who share a boat or for paddling different boats.
- A flat and stiff blade is ideal for touring, river running and advanced paddling strokes/techniques.
- Minimum blade dihedral increases efficiency while maintaining a flutter-free stroke.
- Injection-molded paddle blades are made of durable nylon/fiberglass.
- Ferrule angles of 0 and 60°, left or right.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||USA|