You, too, can be a virtuoso soloist. When it’s all up to you, you need a solo paddle that you can count on. Bending Branches’ Slice Solo is that paddle. The Slice Solo canoe paddle uses many of the same materials as our Slice kayak paddles, making it both lightweight and durable.
The Slice Solo’s blades are made of proprietary epX engineered polymer for a smooth entry to the water and a light swing weight. Its ovalized, fiberglass shaft has just the flex you need and the durability to stand up to some hard knocks.
The Slice Solo comes with a snug-fitting traditional 3 hole snap-button ferrule (adjustable for feathering angles 0° and 60°, L or R).
The Slice Solo canoe paddle is available in lengths of 260cm and 280cm.
This product will be shipped directly from Bending Branches and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- The Slice Glass Solo is ideal for the solo canoeist
- It uses the same materials as our traditional Slice Glass kayak paddle and simply lengthens the shaft to accommodate the width of your canoe
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer
- Blade Size: 6.9” x 17.5” 95 sq. in.
- Weight: 39 oz. (1106 g)
- Ferrule Angles: Snap - 0° & 60° (L or R)
- Length: 260, 280 cm
|Country of Origin||USA|