The BIC Cross 10’ is an ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency.
- Ace-Tec construction features an EPS foam core, fiberglass reinforcement, and an impact resistant ASA Polymer outer skin
- Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable with excellent traction
- Keeled nose provides enhanced tracking and glide for cruising
- Multiple attachment points for securing gear
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport
- Fins set up: Thruster
- Center fin: QUICK Touring 9 in.
- Length: 10 ft.
- Width: 33 in.
- Thickness: 4.75 in.
- Volume: 195 L
- Weight: 27 lb.
- Weight Range: 220 lb.
- Developed in the USA and produced in France
|Country of Origin||Imported|