Named after Colorado’s Blacktail Mountain, this spacious, entry-level tent for backpackers gives you ample sleeping room for four people, all while offering great value as a starter model. But, while this basic tent for the trails and car camping helps you and your crew stay comfortable, there’s more to it. Specifically, ease of use lets you access gear without issues and makes getting out a cinch.
- Canopy is made out of polyester ripstop and polyester mesh
- Fly is made out of polyester ripstop with a 1,500mm waterproof PU coating
- Floor is made out of polyester with a 1,500mm waterproof PU coating
- Fully seam-taped with waterproof, solvent-free PU tape (free of PVC and VOC)
- Designed with two doors and two vestibules
- Storm flaps added to vestibule zippers
- Quick Stash, on the tent’s body door, makes it easy to stow the unzipped door
- Two internal media pockets added above the sleeping area let you route ear bud cords from phones and other devices
- Tent corners feature reflective guylines and webbing
- Easy to set up with symmetrical pole structure
- Lightweight aluminum pole system uses press-fit connectors
- Plastic clips attach body to pole frame
- Includes 12 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Includes four interior mesh pockets
- With Gear Loft loops
- Fast Fly setup lets you pitch a shelter with just the footprint, rainfly, poles, and stakes
- Trail Weight: 8lbs. 2oz.
- Packed Weight: 8lbs., 14 oz.
- Packed Size: 6 in. x 24.5 in.
- Floor Area: 66sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 12sq. ft.
- Head Height: 55 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|