The closest we've ever come to sleeping in a real bed in the backcountry, the Camp Robber Bedroll's plush and lofty quilt and soft, fitted sheet-like pad cover will have you convinced you booked a room at a 5-star hotel. Zip the quilt to the bottom layer for a snug sleeping bag cocoon or leave it unzipped for a lightweight, breezy comforter effect. Choose the best size to suit your overnight needs (can work great as an extra bed indoors too) and pair with one of our thick, supportive air pads for best results. Sleep outside like you do at home, only better.
- The Camp Robber Bedroll brings all the comforts of your bed at home to camp. Unroll the magic anywhere!
- The perfect bed on the go; soft, poly-cotton fitted pad cover with a plush, detachable comforter
- Zip your quilt to the pad cover for a snug sleeping bag feel, or unzip your quilt and use it as a plush down throw
- Take the comforter off, fold in half, and zip it up to create a summer sleeping bag
- Built-in pad coupler on doublewide sizes snuggles two 20" or 25" wide pads side-by-side
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Easy valve access allows for pad inflation/deflation adjustment during use
- Integrated bedroll style stuff sack with adjustable compression straps and carry handle for easy packing and quick deployment
- Mesh storage sack
- Bag Weight: 2lb 15 oz.
- Fill Weight: 16oz / 453g
- Stuff Sack Size: 9" x 18" / 23 x 46 cm
|Weight||2lb 15 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|