Named after the network of trails that begins with the former Copper King Mine and Milling Company, Big Agnes’ extremely ultralight backpacking tent doesn’t fall short on features. Its coated materials keep out water, helping you stay dry, while storage pockets give you a place for stashing smaller gear. As its ample amount of interior room offers you and your companion just enough space to sleep, vertical walls provide some distance when needed.
- Canopy is made out of polyester mesh
- Fly and floor are made out of silicone-treated ripstop nylon with a 1,200mm waterproof PU coating
- Fully seam-taped with waterproof, solvent-free PU tape (free of PVC and VOC)
- Extremely ultralight construction
- Three-season, free-standing design
- Two-tone mesh offers privacy while still offering the transparency to look up at the stars
- Big Agnes’ lightest two-door, full-feature, freestanding double-wall tent
- Equipped with two doors and two vestibules, with storm flaps added to the vestibule zippers
- Large, dual-zipper doors include discrete seams for easy entry and closure, and offers a clean, modern look
- Reflective guylines and webbing added to tent corners
- Uses DAC Featherlite NFL poles
- Ultralight plastic clips attach the tent body to the frame for efficient setup
- Features four interior mesh pockets
- Comes with eight super-light aluminum J stakes
- With Gear Loft loops
- Fast Fly setup lets you pitch a shelter with just the footprint, rainfly, poles, and stakes
- Fits Small Wall, Trapezoid, and Triangle gear lofts (sold separately)
- Trail Weight: 2lbs., 5oz.
- Packed Weight: 2lbs., 11oz.
- Footprint Weight: 6oz.
- Fast Fly Weight: 1lbs., 1oz.
- Packed Size: 4 in. x 17.5 in.
- Floor Area: 29sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 9sq. ft.
- Head Height: 40 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|