Inspired by the largest remaining major ranch in Routt County, Big Agnes’ eight-person, free-standing tent has you ready for at least three seasons of weekends at base camp or camping out of your car. A new pole structure has improved its stability, while a choice of doors – mesh or polyester – lets you adjust your ventilation to the conditions outdoors. Along with these attributes, a color-coded system and press-fit poles make it easy to set this shelter up when you’re done for the day.
- Canopy is made out of polyester, polyester taffeta, and nylon mesh
- Fly is made out of polyester ripstop with a 1,500mm waterproof PU coating
- Floor is made out of polyester with a 1,500mm waterproof PU coating
- Seam-taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane – free of PVC and VOCs
- Improved pole structure gives you better stability in camp
- New color-way is ideal for setting up at base camp
- With two doors and two vestibules
- Separate tent into two rooms with a fabric wall, which can be tucked away when it’s no longer needed
- Doors have two closure options: Mesh for ventilation or polyester for complete protection
- Vestibule zippers include storm flaps
- Through trekking poles, vestibule can be staked out as a shade
- Reflective guylines and webbing added to tent corners offer visibility in low-light conditions
- Assemble DAC pole system with press-fit connectors
- Attach tent’s body to frame via plastic clips and sleeves
- Color-coded webbing, pole ends, and buckles make it easy to set up tent
- Comes with 20 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Equipped with 16 interior mesh pockets
- Equipped with gear loft loops
- Includes a briefcase-style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- 3+ season usage
- Fits the Trapezoid gear loft (sold separately)
- Trail weight: 19 lbs., 14 oz.
- Packed weight: 21 lbs., 7 oz.
- Floor measures 175 in. L by 115-96-84 in. W
- Vestibules measure 35 and 6 sq. ft.
- Packs down to 8 in. by 16 in. by 27 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|