The Q-Core SLX ups the ante on quilted comfort in the backcountry. Redesigned offset I-Beams create incredible multi-directional support and stability. The Q-Core SLX is lighter, tougher, easier to inflate and deflate, packs smaller, and sleeps warmer, among other assets. When it comes to superlight, three-season comfort, this pad stands alone.
- Durable superlight nylon rip-stop fabric
- New double ripstop improves tear strength and durability by 25%
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination technology for ultimate durability
- High-volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation and super-fast deflation
- Rated to 15°
- Superlight and compact three-season pads
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Minimalist I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Quilted top provides a cushioned, pillowy sleeping surface, as comfortable as your bed at home
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Repair kit included
- Measures 20 x 72 in.
- Packed size: 4.5 x 7.5 in.
- Weighs 16 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|