The Camalot Z4 is a single-stem cam that stays rigid in your hand, but flexes once placed to ensure a placement that stays put and doesn’t walk when pulled directionally. Single cable construction is implemented on smaller sizes to avoid buckling when pulling hard on the trigger and to reduce trigger profile. It is an upgrade to the Camalot C3, with 4 sandblasted 4 lobes for better holding power.
- RigidFlex stem stays rigid in-hand for easy placement, but flexes once placed to reduce walkin
- Dual twisted cable construction on larger sizes provides uniform flex; single cable construction on smaller sizes avoids buckling and reduces trigger profile
- Narrow head width for tight placements
- Sandblasted lobes provide holding power
- Lightweight yet durable Dynex sling with a unique color scheme for easy identification
- Expansion range: 10.4-16.3 mm.
- Strength: 6 kilonewtons
- Weight: 48 grams
- Spot clean
- Made in USA.
|Country of Origin||USA|