Fully waterproof for wearing alone in wet conditions, the Black Diamond HeavyWeight Waterproof gloves are ideal for ski touring or mountaineering when weather is a guarantee. Waterproof hardshell fabric on the back of hand is paired with a fixed waterproof BDry insert for total weather protection. We also added PrimaLoft Gold insulation over the back of hand for added warmth when soggy conditions come with a drop in temperature. The full goat leather palm and fingers offer a secure grip on poles or tools, and the neoprene cuffs with hook-and-loop closure seal out the elements.
This product will be shipped directly from Black DiamondÂ and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Waterproof hardshell fabric on back of hand
- 100 g fleece lining with 100% waterproof BDryâ„¢ insert
- 133 g PrimaLoftÂ® Gold insulation on back of hand
- Full goat leather palm and fingers
- Neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure
- Reflective logo
- Weight Per Pair: 147 g (5.2 oz)
- Temperature Range: -7/2Âº C (20/35Âº F)
|Country of Origin||Imported|