Black Diamondâ€™s set of six HoodWire Quickdraws places two of these carabiners at the top and bottom of a Dynexâ„¢ dogbone, letting you clip on ascents without snags. Within this setup, the Straightjacketâ„¢ insert works to hold the bottom carabiner in place.
This product will be shipped directly from Black Diamond and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Made out of aluminum
- Includes six non-locking D-shaped carabiners
- HoodWire wiregates added to top and bottom
- Both carabiners include a snag-free hood for clipping and cleaning
- Dual wiregates reduce gate flutter
- Includes a 12mm Dynex Dogbone with Straitjacket in between
- Major Axis Strength Open: 8 kN
- Open Gate Clearance: 24 mm
- Major Axis Strength Closed: 24 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN
- Ideal for big wall climbing, climbing, ice, and mixed climbing
- Weighs: 2.95 oz.
|Country of Origin||USA|