FIX STUFF, SPLIT LINKS, WIN KUDOS. Why has no one invented a multi-tool that removes chain quick link? Oh wait, we have. All the hex and Torx keys you're ever going to need in a portable tool, with the addition of a disc pad spreader and a tool that'll remove the most stubborn split links.
- Considered Tool Design: The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it.
- Compact Design: Why carry around more bulk than you have to? This product is designed for the minimalist in you.
- L Shaped Tools: Power to your elbow. A full set of hex key sizes includes L-shaped 2, 2.5 and 4mm tools for all of those hard to reach bolts that always come loose when you're not looking.
- Quick Link Storage: No one wants half a quick link. Our integrated storage for a spare link saves you losing half in the bottom of a bag somewhere.
- Quick Link Tool: Link quick-links quicker. Our unique tool allows you to safely and quickly split quick links on the trail. Something that even a Boy Scout would have a hard time improvising a tool for.
- Disc Pad Spreader: An accidental squeeze of a brake when the wheel is out is all it takes to get your brake pistons stuck. Luckily our pad spreader saves the day and keeps you drag-free.
- 12 functions
- Quick link storage
- Tools include: T25, T30, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm allens, disc brake pad spreader, flathead screwdriver and quick link chain tool compatible with 12 speed and fewer gears
|Country of Origin||Imported|