One of CamelBak’s most popular running vests just got an upgrade. The new version of the Circuit is 30% lighter and includes a 1.5-liter Crux reservoir that delivers 20% more water per sip. And of course, it still offers all of the features that make it a favorite for bonk-free races and long runs: front storage pockets for gels and fuel, a secure zippered pocket that fits most phones, and reflectivity to keep you visible when you’re on the move. The two fully adjustable sternum straps guarantee a snug, bounce-free fit that won’t constrict your breathing when you’re panting through a hilly workout.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- 3D Ventilated mesh offers multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Secure phone pocket conveniently located for quick access and includes a zipper closure for added security
- Dual adjustable sternum straps increase stability and offer a range of adjustments for customization
- Harness storage for all your run essentials offers organization for fuel and gear, including specially designed Quick Stow flask pockets
- Reflectivity on front and back for early morning or evening runs
- Collection: Running
- Activity: Run
- User: Unisex
- Hydration Capacity: 1.5L/50 fl. oz.
- Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: No
- Gear Capacity: 3.5L/200 cu. in.
- Pack Weight: 180 g/6 oz.
- Dimensions: 34 x 23 x 8 cm / 13.4 x 9.1 x 3.1 in.
- Back Panel: Ventilated 3D mesh
- Number Of Exterior Pockets: 6
|Country of Origin||Imported|