When you're on the mountain, the last thing you want is to be looking for the one piece of gear that fell to the bottom—especially when you're wearing gloves. The SnoBlast's tri-zip design lets you choose between opening the top of the pack, or unzipping it down the side to instantly access all of your gear. When you really want to load up, the external attachment points let you strap on additional gear. In addition to our 2L Crux reservoir, the Therminator harness also keeps your insulated drinking tube zipped securely into the shoulder strap, which keeps it from freezing in cold weather so you stay hydrated on even the coldest peaks.
- SnowShield Material: Repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
- Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements
- Ski Carry: Use the external straps to carry skis A-frame style on the outside of the pack
- Tri-Zip Access: Three-zipper design lets you unzip the side of the pack for quick access to gear stored at the bottom
- Expansion Panel: Expansion panel unzips to add more storage capacity to your pack
- Snowboard Carry: Secure a snowboard for easy transportation
- Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom fit.
- Lift Access QR Harness: Easily swing the pack around for quick access on the lift
- 2L Crux Reservoir with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks
- Pack Weight: 1,010 g / 2 lb 4 oz
- Hydration Type: CRUX Reservoir with Quicklink System
- Gear Capacity: 20 L / 1220 cu in
- Hydration Capacity: 2 L / 70 oz
|1,010 g / 2 lb 4 oz
|Country of Origin