This adjustable lanyard offers quick, easy and safe positioning at anchors. The lanyard remains girth hitched to the tie-in point of the harness and attaches to the anchor using a standard locking carabiner. Once connected, simply pull on the free end of the lanyard to tension into the anchor or hold the device open with the thumb lever to release tension.
- Adjustable positioning lanyard for attaching to anchors
- Ergonomic adjuster for quick and easy adjustment
- Unique design allows adjustment even under load
- Additional Features: Rope Diameter 9.7mm
- Large connection hole accommodates all sizes of locking carabiners
- Attaches to the tie-in point of the harness with a girth hitch
- Product weight: 5.2 oz.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||9.7 mm dynamic rope|