The Dyon Express KS is a lightweight D-shaped carabiner that uses a proprietary two-part gate to combine the benefits of smooth wire gate action with a keylocking closure. This unique combination offers enhanced performance and safety, in a pair of curved I-beam biners.
- A premium lightweight draw for all-around climbing
- Equipped with two Dyon KeyWire carabiners
- Variable width polyester dogbones are particularly easy to grab while projecting sport routes
- Features the proprietary Karstop Evo carabiner retainer on the rope end
- KeyWire design combines the benefits of wire gate action with a keylocking closure
- SphereLock closure minimized play between the gate & nose for enhanced safety and performance
- Curved I-Beam construction on the spine creates a very high open gate strength
- Carabiner type: Locking
- Gate type: KeyWire
- Gate opening: 26 mm.
- Sling Length: 11 cm.
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (88 grams)
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|