The Men's Bartlett jacket is built to endure cold and tough days on the job. Rugged without being rigid, it is made from durable cotton duck with warm sherpa fleece lining with soft sherpa fleece through the body and hood and warm quilted nylon through the sleeves.
- Standard sizes. For extended sizing, see style #2064159.
- 12 oz. 100% ringspun cotton duck
- Sherpa fleece-lined body for warmt
- Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on/off
- Full-zip front
- Snap-button closure
- Attached adjustable hood
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with reinforced Cordura to help keep out the cold.
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem for added coverage
- Two snap-button chest pockets
- Two lower front pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Product care: Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% ringspun cotton duck|