Steel toe construction and electrical hazard protection in this Carolina Logger Boot keeps you safe on the worksite, while the SCUBALINER waterproof lining system keeps your feet dry in the mud and muck,
- Laid Back Leather Upper
- Electrical Hazard Rated: Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
- Composite Safety Toe Cap: A Non-Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18.
- Waterproof SCUBALINER: Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
- OVERTIME Comfort System Footbed: Our premium dual-density foam footbed. A thick polyurethane foam undercarriage molded for support is combined with a memory foam top layer that contours to your anatomy. It’s a new comfort footbed that’s sure to keep you working around the clock.
- Taibrelle & Mesh Lining
- Triple-Rib Steel Shank
- Leather Goodyear Welt Construction
- Vibram 261K One-Piece Rubber Lug Outsole
|Country of Origin||Imported|