An essential addition to any Catskill hiker's pack, the AMC's Catskill Mountain Guide provides up-to-date coverage of trails throughout the Catskill Mountains as well as valuable information about the region.
- Comprehensive guide to hiking trails in the Catskills, compiled by the Appalachian Mountain Club
- Covers more than 300 miles of trails to suit any ability level
- Detailed trail descriptions include directions to the trailhead, elevations, and trail mileage
- Provides tips on trip planning and map and compass use as well as notes on the geology and flora/fauna of the region
- Includes two full-color, GPS-rendered, pull-out maps
- 2009, 2nd edition; 272 pages
- 7 x 5 x 0.6 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|