Climbing, whether on the rock or indoors, can cause some of the worst damage to the skin on your hands. Tiny holds sustaining your body weight can sometimes feel like razor blades on your fingers and hands. It's no wonder that climbOn has been immensely popular with both professional and recreational climbers since we began.
- Lotion Bar, 2oz: This easy-to-carry lotion bar in a compostable tube is ideal for applying to cracked, scraped, or damaged hands that need fast skin nutrition to kickstart your skin recovery. It is also ideal for maintaining healthy skin on your calluses. It fits easily into your pocket or pack and is packaged in a sturdy tube built for the rough outdoors. Apply this lotion bar very generously to your fingers, hands, and skin after a heavy day of climbing. Pack in dense chunks of this bar into skin cracks.
- Lip Tube, Peppermint: Whether you're out on the rock or in the climbing gym, your lips are bound to need a healthy dose of moisturization and skin maintenance. This lip tube is packaged in a sturdy, compostable tube and has a wide coverage area and includes twice as much lip balm (0.3oz vs. 0.15oz) as standard lip balm containers.
- RIDICULOUS! Spray: Spray this 100% plant paste into your skin to stimulate and kickstart your skin recovery. This is a versatile spray that can be used either for treating abused hands after climbing or for large body areas that need relief from tension and discomfort.
- Creme Lite, 1.3 oz: Soothes burns, bites and rashes. Lubricates chafed areas.
- Hand Spray, 2 oz: Cleans hands and skin, plus surfaces and devices.
- Bug Drug, 4 oz.: Repels mosquitoes, ticks and other insects.
|Country of Origin||Imported|