Supremely smooth riding and armored against rugged terrain, the men’s Trans Alps II Shoe from the Columbia Montrail collection is a standard trail running shoe kicked up a notch, featuring the greater protection, durability, and support demanded by long miles in steep, uneven mountain environments. A new, seamless mesh upper with no-sew overlays offers a softer, sleeker silhouette with the shielding benefits of a reinforced toe and heel cap, while a full-length TrailShield™ outsole and enhanced FluidGuide™ mid-foot technology work together to deliver a stable ride over rocky, rugged ground.
- New seamless mesh upper offers protection in a softer, sleeker package
- Improved mudguard and no-sew overlays along with scratch rubber toe and heel caps provide the necessary protection and durability for rugged terrain.
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support
- Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
- Ride heights: 18mm heel / 10mm forefoot.
- Full-length rubber outsole with TrailShield technology for complete underfoot protection
- 6mm outsole lug height.
- An armored and extremely smooth-riding mountain running shoe with aggressive traction for rugged terrain
- Uses: Running / Training
- Weighs 15 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|