The Carson Pass Interchange Jacket is a 3-in-1 dynamo that’s waterproof-breathable and seam-sealed with thermal-reflective insulation to keep the cold out and the warmth in. The shell features an adjustable, Sherpa fleece-lined hood with faux fur edging, a drawcord waist, and a drop-tail hem, while the liner provides lightweight yet durable protection. Now you’re ready to take on whatever Mother Nature can dish out.
- Shell: Legacy Dobby 72% Nylon/28% Polyester
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester
- Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated – Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed – Air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable guaranteed.
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Sherpa-lined hood
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drop tail hem
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur
- Comfort cuff with thumb hole
- Center Back Length: 32 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Shell: Legacy Dobby 72% Nylon/28% Polyester; Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta; Liner: 100% polyester|