Speedy, light and sustainable thanks to deuter’s Lite back system, vest-style, perforated shoulder straps, supple hip fins, precision-adjustable sternum strap and 100% recycled, bluesign certified body fabric. Designed for fast-paced hiking and trail running, side compression straps effectively reduce load wobble and enable full range of movement. While a pocket on the shoulder straps keeps everything that you need on the trail handy.
- The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
- The ergonomic shape of the back padding gently hugs the back and ventilation channels generate good airflow. The trapezoid-shaped lumbar pad ensures the load is spread evenly across the musculoskeletal system and allows the pelvis to move freely.
- Its lightweight construction, lightweight materials, the deuter Lite back system and pared down features combine to make the Speed Lite a featherweight in the hiking category. That means you can put more energy into the trail and less into carrying the load.
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Tensioned Delrin U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight.
- We process our residual materials from production and use them to develop sustainable products.
- Weight: 680 g
- Volume: 23 liters
- Dimensions: 52 / 27 / 18 (h x w x d) cm
- Back length: 38 - 48 cm
|Country of Origin||Imported|